Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh hi, first-timers.

If you're looking at this for the first time, you were probably brought here by Bryan of You Are Dumb, a website I revere and frequent. Bryan's a firebrand leftist with a passionate spirit and a potty mouth (sorry, Mom, but he's probably not your thing), and boy oh boy is he always pissed. But, as Augustine said, "Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are anger and courage," and Bryan's generally got both hiding amongst the commentary.

In any case, I'd like to thank Bryan, who does what he does out of nothing but what I imagine to be equal parts boredom and righteous indignation, for giving me a shout out, as well as for sorta half-pretending that I didn't give him a few bucks to do so.

But thanks for coming here regardless. Hope you find something you like.

Oh, and feel free to listen to my band, too. We'll do pretty much anything for your love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry - I much prefer dick jokes about creationists.

Andy said...

Heh. Me too, for what it's worth.