Friday, July 9, 2010

because I'm getting really tired of this crap.

People don't seem to want to actually know things about me, but, rather, rely upon their own assumptions based solely on what they've heard from less-than-reliable sources. Combine that indignation with a substantial amount of discretion, a powerful (albeit waning) messiah complex, and my complete inability to turn down a challenge, and what do you get?

Yes, dear reader, I have opened a Formspring account.

You have a bold question for me? Something that you don't feel comfortable asking me directly?


I hereby guarantee that I will answer any question (directed at me, anyway) with the utmost of honesty. It's a rare commodity and I'm in a position where I have no problem offering it. I've spent so much time over the last year hearing so many lies that I will gladly oath my own disclosure.

So let's get some things cleared up, hmmm?

Any/all Formspring usage was inspired directly by Rachel/Lily.

1 comment:

AzĂșcar said...

I can't stop asking questions...