Sunday, June 6, 2010

tired of fiction(s).

I'm so tired of every book, movie, and TV show that I enjoy ending up being about infidelity.

Even if we can't have decency in our reality, I'd at least hope that more of it would be found in our fiction. If a writer creates their own ideal world, maybe it's a even worse than I thought.

I'm turning off Gilmore Girls and turning on Up. Nobody ever cheats in cartoons.

And tomorrow, I'm going to try and write you something beautiful. Because you're far too beautiful to be ignored.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I have a difficult time watching that part of Gilmore Girls too. Dean is a douche bag and Rory is just stupid.

Sarah said...

Amen and amen. For real.

PS Our child would have amazing taste in music. I'm quite excited at the thought...

miasmia said...

even if one feels the need to model one's life after something in a show, the good news is it can be any show you want :) ( http://thedisneyblog.com/2011/07/07/real-life-up-house-for-sale-in-herriman-utah/)....shall we?