1. "I thought your writing when you were with Julie was your best. I'm glad to see how wrong I was. Thank you for writing such heartbreakingly bittersweet realism."
2. "I realize that I'm texting you at six AM on a Sunday but I just got off work. Just read your newest thing. You have a gift."
3. "I may be a bit drunk. But I hope you know how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life." (okay, this was one was from my mom.)
4. "Thank you for everything tonight. I can't tell you how much it meant to me." (that one's from YOUR mom.)
5. "We could have had everything. You were always right. I'm really sorry."
6. "Your work was phenomenal tonight, man."
7. "You are sincerely talented, Andy Sherwin."
8. "I was moved by your reading. Sure, I read it before tonight, but it was truly great. Please continue writing and sharing it."
9. "I think you're wonderful."
Sometimes you've just gotta be able to re-read stuff like that.
I love you.