Friday, April 16, 2010

I am an award-winning actor and I won a trophy.

It's got my name on it and everything.

This is my troupe, the Blackfriars:

(note: none of us are black, and I think I'm the only one of us that's ever actually considered a position in the ministry, but I'm pretty sure Sarah [front row, center] is an RM)

I'm gonna quit acting now. My one performance has given me an award physically substantial enough that I can use to defend myself from intruders, so if I quit now, I'm one for one. I'm batting a thousand.

I HAVE TRIUMPHED AT EVERY SINGLE ACTING CHALLENGE I HAVE EVER ACCEPTED.

I retire undefeated.

3 comments:

rachel said...

I hate you.

Sarah said...

That trophy is pretty awesome. But, Andy, if you try again, you might get another. Like I did. (Wow, was that ever a pie-in-the-sky, high hope...) Oh, and I'm not an RM, by the way. I know, weird, right? I just exude RMness. haha

PS Love your blog. For reals. You're a good writer. Can't wait till your famous and I can tell everyone I know you.

Haylee said...

i like this. a lot.