Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Come see me read some stuff.

Against both rhyme and reason (if not common decency and respect for the printed page), I'm getting something published. It's called "A Year in the Wilderness" (maybe, one day, I'll be able to name something after something besides a John Doe record) and I'm doing a reading tomorrow night, Wednesday, August 21st, at 7 PM on UVU campus (room SC206 A/B).

Here's an article from the UVU Review with some additional information about it: MyWord! event exposes the creative talent on campus

Hear that, reader? I'm gonna be exposed.

Hope you can make it. Oughta be a good time. You get to hear what a grumpy guy like a beard imagines romance to be. Hooray!

3 comments:

Lachelleandmanasseh said...

a year in the wilderness? what is this?

Brian and Julie Johnson said...

Dinner either Friday or Saturday? Let me know which - I'll call Melissa.

Nate and Kelly said...

You and your cowboy hat were amazing. I believe you should have had a blue ribbon, although 2nd place officially ain't bad!!