Thursday, February 25, 2010

Don't worry:

On Tuesday, I was asked why I believe in God. I was given a single sentence to do so, and I don't remember the exact answer I gave. So I'd like to hereby revise my answer. Here goes.

Q: Andy, in one sentence, why do you believe in God?

A: Because I'm getting a new niece (Ruby/Hazel/Harper/Harriet/Fiona/Untitled) tomorrow.

And that's how I know everything's going to be fine.

Add that to the list of Answers To Most Of Your Questions.

AND NOW, A SPECIAL ANDY'S-AN-UNCLE-THREEFOLD SEGMENT

Courtesy of the episode of How I Met Your Mother that I watched last night:

RANKING OF PRESIDENTS
(by how dirty their names sound)

1. Johnson
2. Bush
3. Harding
4. Polk
5. Filmore
6. Pierce
7. LBJ
8. Hoover
9. Bush
10. Clinton

Had to get that out before another beautiful child was brought into this world.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

Caitie said...

Heh. Heh. LBJ.

Ashley said...

I just watched that episode a couple days ago while I was procrastinating. Very nice.