Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've gone International.

Your favorite blog (cough) had its first acknowledged international visitor. An anonymous viewer with excellent taste and an internet connection from Barquisimeto, Lara, Venezuela stopped by and took a load off.

Or it could've just been someone using a proxy to route their IP through South America. Either way, awesome.

In a completely unrelated and far more important note: wish me luck. None of you know what I'm about to go try and do, and it's not really any of your damn business, but all the same, I'll be grateful for any prayers/pleadings/good vibes/black magic you could send my way right about now.

Thumbs up, gang. Thumbs up. Turning on the Gram Parsons.......now.

1 comment:

Caitie said...

aren't we mysterious? are you still alive?